Friday, September 24, 2010

Time to Say No


Somehow I am currently...

  • Leading an adult Sunday School class (every Sunday)
  • Teaching a K-2 P.E. class (every other week)
  • Babysitting Nolan (2-3 times a week)
  • Heading up our library's Soup Supper fundraiser (tomorrow!)
  • Teaching 3rd grade (4-7 days a week)
  • Teaching Preschool (4-7 days a week)
  • Running Powerpoint during church (3 Sundays a month)
  • Coordinating an out-of-town field trip for homeschool group (for next Friday)
  • Helping at Homework Club (twice a week)
  • Assistant soccer coaching (3 times a week)
  • Heading up Operation Christmas Child for our church (the next 2 months) 

That's a lot of leading.
I'm feeling it.
Stress in my shoulders.
Shortness in my words.

I'm thankful for yoga, Paul, canceled practices, sleep, prayer, Paul, and ruined apple pies that I have to eat.

1 comment:

Granny said...

Stacey, you are such a giving person. All the lives you touch I am sure is not an accident. Thank you, God, for such a wonderful daughter!