Thursday, April 15, 2010

Down

Our internet maker thing is down.  It randomly quit yesterday.  So Reuben and I are at our town library working on the computers.  He's doing Reader Rabbit while I use the only computer with the internet.  A slow internet.

Yesterday Peter said to me, "Mom, if you want to come see me at school you could come to the park at lunch recess."  Funny guy.  So Reuben and I went.  When Peter saw Reuben at the park, he went right to him and they exclaimed with glee and hugged.  It was very sweet.  Then they were off to their separate parts of the playground.

The principal was out and we chatted and he said Peter's doing fine.  And I think he is.  Rube and I are doing great.  Love this one kid at home thing.

And I love this 80 degree weather.  It feels so good.  Paul's going to tune-up the lawn mower, then we'll be back to mowing this weekend.  That was an odd realization moving to this climate - that lawn mowing is seasonal.  About April to October.  That's another chore (like laundry) that I enjoy.  I'm accomplishing something and exercising and the yard looks beautiful when I'm done.

Hope you're having great weather too.  See you when our computer is fixed.

No comments: