Monday, July 30, 2012

Nalifornia

Day 21 -Tuesday, July 24

So I've gotten lost in watching the Olympics and have traded my blogging time for amazing feats of strength and ability time.  In which I watch and wish my body could such fantastic things.  Those syncronized divers... I can't get over how amazing they are.

So here's a brief recap of early last week...

Taco Tuesday at Rubios that we took to the beach.


Charlie, meet the fish taco.
Peter declared his love for them and I just remembered that I told him we go relive Taco Tuesday this week.
Like, tomorrow.


Ah.


Forgot to unzoom again.


Ah, I miss him.
Paul returned to our Eastern time zone a few days ago.


Here he is again.


I know they're all very similar pictures, but I don't want to delete him, you know?


Day 22 Wed, July 25

To a special park with Nicole, Brody, and Hallee where we met up with Nicole's brother and family.

Bro and Char getting into The Zone after playing at the park together.


A day at the park = success


Now back to men's gymnastics...  They're so strong.

No comments: