Anyone have a free flight they'd like to donate to the Keeping Stacey Sane cause? I just need one. No need for anyone to come along. I would also like a stay at a B&B in Laguna Beach. Have one of those? With a chocolate chocolate chip muffin and a fruit salad waiting for me. Doesn't that sound nice? Hmmm...
That was a nice little escape.
I mentioned a few days ago about the variety of bodily fluids I managed during an outing with the boys. Here's what we did in between trips to the bathroom...
We went to the circus.
Peter's eyes show his uncertainty.
A little more comfortable now.
Elephants are one of my faves.
Then we had a picnic in the parking lot of the Art Museum.
We toured the outdoor art.
Brotherly Love
Reuben pretending to be a bush.
Then we went inside for a tour with our homeschool friends.
Hard to take pics without a flash.
I had a hard time justifying a trip to the circus as school.
It was a free daytime show specifically for school kids.
Hundreds of public school kids.
So that was my justification:
The public school thinks the circus is worth a day of school.
Lame, I know.
The docent-led tour at the Art Museum
gave it an extra boost of academia.
gave it an extra boost of academia.
Whatever.
It was a good time
and a needed break from the regular routine.
and a needed break from the regular routine.
It seems the boys are off for a bike ride in the mist.
Can't miss that!








1 comment:
I'd be a little uncertain standing by that clown too!
Post a Comment